Recessed Mount Photoluminescent Exit Sign
Ideal for building code and supplementary applications, including those requiring attractive, quick installation exit signs. Perfect in areas where electrical wiring is difficult, unavailable or not suitable.
NO WIRING, NO ELECTRICITY, and NON-RADIOACTIVE.
- Made of High-Quality Aluminum sheeting, the All-Aluminum box housing is impact-resistant, water-proof, corrosion-proof, and flame-retardant
- The High-Brightness photoluminescent material is applied directly onto the aluminum box without the use of resin or plastic
- It is non-radioactive, non-toxic, flame-retardant, high temperature resistant
- Universal (Top and End/Edge) bracket mounting, Housing secures to mounting bracket with 4 screws. Surface mounting with 4 screws
- Legible viewing distance is 75 feet
- 5 foot-candles of flourescent illumination must be present on the sign face at all times during building occupancy. After it is exposed under to this light for 60 minutes, it will be visible and legible in total darkness to observers standing 75 feet away from the sign at least 90 minutes after all light has been extinguished
- Operational life expectancy is 20+ years
- UL Listed (standard). Meets and exceeds the observation visibility criteria required for UL-924 ”Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment” meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 requirements. ULC Listed to ULC/ORD-924-02 for Canada
- 5 years Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty against material defect and workmanship